The health and safety of GIAF’s association community is of the utmost importance to us. Health and safety measure will be taken according to Swiss government regulations.
GIAF 2021 promotes a ,risk free registration’ and a 100% refund policy to all participants in case of cancellation of the GIAF live event due to Swiss government restrictions related to COVID-19, should they come into effect.
The following Covid-19 rules apply for GIAF attendees onsite:
- You have to be fully vaccinated (App certificate or certificate print out required)
- You have recovered from COVID-19 (Certificate required)
- If none of the above applies to you, you need to show a valid negative COVID-19 test (PCR or a rapid antigen test results)
Legally, according to current Swiss regulation, the wearing of masks indoor is not required. We want to be cautious and ask everyone to wear their masks when moving around the venue. Masks will not be required at your seats and workshop areas. The required social distancing measures are being considered and implemented. We are asking all attendees to please respect these measures.
Geneva COVID-19 Test Centre:
Registration cancellation policy and substitution policy:
1. If GIAF must be cancelled due to Swiss government restrictions related to COVID-19, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee.
2. If you must cancel the registration due to travel restrictions from your home country or country of residence to Switzerland due to government restrictions, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee.
3. If you must cancel the registration for any other reason, cancellations up until 20 August will receive a refund of 50% of the paid ticket fee. Cancellations between 21 August and 31 August will receive a refund of 25% of the paid ticket fee.
4. Cancellations from 1 September are not eligible for a refund.
5. If you are unable to attend GIAF and wish to nominate a substitute, you are welcome to do so. Any change of name must be submitted in writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15 September.
6. No refund will be granted for no-shows.
Covid-19 Update Switzerland
The ''Clean & Safe'' campaign is supported by Switzerland Tourism. Service suppliers are responsible for ensuring that the safety protocols are implemented and complied with.